Sunday, March 08, 2009

Watercolours



This week the Be Inspired Challenge at Cuttlebug Challenges is to use watercolours.

I thought about this one awhile then looked through my scraps where I found a scrap of Basic Grey paper that is definitely watercolour inspired. I embossed it with swirls then embossed the three flowers on white cardstock. I coloured the flowers with Copic markers(I'm definitely a beginner with them!) and added some bling! Next, I added pink and green cardstock(edge created with a Martha punch). A sentiment and bit more bling completed the card.

On a completely different note, Steve and I ventured out in the rain to see Slumdog Millionaire last night. I thought after all the hype/awards I might be disappointed but I wasn't. It was a very good movie and one I would recommend.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

16 comments:

Martina said...

A very nice card!

Peet said...

This is so gorgeous, Rosanne!!!

Rose-Anne said...

This is lovely and soft and pastel, Thanks for the comment on my blog.Like your name.

Rosemary said...

Great colours in this card!

Allison said...

lovely card, great image
Thanks for joining us this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

tiggertastic said...

fantastic card, i love the use of the papers they really make the flower colours stand out

Sarah x

Rosemary said...

totally love those colors on your gorgeous card!..Love how the embossing on the BG paper looks! thank you for taking the watercolor challenge at www.cuttlbugchallenge.blogspot.com

Candy Bello said...

Wow! This card is really fabulous!
I can't stop looking! Its so detailed, it must've taken a long time!

:)
candy

Christy said...

Great job :)

Cassie said...

wonderful! i love your take on the challenge this week! thanks for joining us at the cuttlebug challenge!

Anonymous said...

Love your choices of colours Anne - great design too!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love that background paper! Great job with Be Inspired 21...thanks for participating at the Cuttlebug Challenge this week!

~Lea

Meda said...

Thank you for playing with us at Cuttlebug Challenge Blog
I love your interpretation of this week's theme!
Meda

Maggie Lamarre said...

I luv luv the colours..
thank you for participating you will be featured on March 12th,
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Thanks
Maggie

Merry said...

A lovely card.

Regina said...

I have just found you over Cuttlebug Challengens. Wonderful blot, you've got some really nice projects.
Your Challengens card is so creative and very pretty!
Greetings Regina from Germany