Friday, March 20, 2009

A Quick Post Today


My next few days are fairly busy so thought I'd quickly pop in and show some cards I made using a kit from NinaBrook Designs. All the instructions and materials are included in the kit and they work up very quickly.



I especially like the technique in the middle card above. The flower is placed on the lower corner then the corner is cut out around the flower(you can click on the picture to get a better look). I'll definitely be borrowing this idea on my own cards.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're all very nice!

Have a fun weekend!

Rosemary said...

These are great, all from a kit. Will have to look for that.

Janet said...

This was also one of my favourite kits. Nice job Rosanne.

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a great kit! That patterned paper is awesome! BR-T