Thursday, March 12, 2009

4th Folder 4th Photo

Stephanie of Adventures in Life tagged me and so I must play along!

The instructions are to go to the fourth file in your picture folder. Then choose the fourth picture and post it on your blog.

This is a photo of Brianne taken at Sherkston Shores in the summer of 2007.



And playing tag isn't any fun unless I tag some of you too! So I tag Mom, Holly, Karen, Janet, Hendia and Joanne. Even if I haven't tagged you, please do play along and let me know you did!

6 comments:

Holly said...

brianne looks all nice and relaxed!

did up the post and have post-dated it :)

Unknown said...

I will do this today -- I am playing with some stuff in the studio today so I will use that picture and post it on the blog. :)

Joanne said...

What a sweet photo of Brianne! Thanks for the tag - I will be posting my photo tonight :)

Rosemary said...

Will play and post later today.

Anonymous said...

That was a fun weekend at Sherkston Shores - must go again!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing!