Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Inspired Cards

I created a couple of cards tonight using the papers and cardstock stickers I won from Emma's Paperie a little while ago.

First is a card based on Laura's sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You.


The flower is popped up on foam dots for dimension and I'm liking the freshness of this card.

The second is based on CPS #106. Again, I kept this card fresh-looking adding the die cuts to one layer of cardstock on a white background.



I created a pocket on the inside of this card to put a packet of seeds in. I think it would be a nice card for a gardener.



14 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Lovely, lovely card Rosanne! I love how you layered your scallops:)
Laura

papertrails leaver said...

like the layers of scallop papers. looks really cool! Also love all the cut out you did on the bird card. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I absolutely love the second card. The bird is so cute!

Tami said...

Love the bird card!

AUsome mom said...

I love both of your cards! They're so springy!!

Rosemary said...

What unique cards !

Eveline said...

Two great cards, I really like bot a lot.
Eveline.

Joke said...

Wow, love your cards and that little pocket is great.

Lea L. said...

What cute cards! That little pocket for a packet of seeds is such a cute idea! Great job with sketch 106...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Savitri said...

All are super super sweet!!! The pocket is a great idea. Love it!

cnelson said...

what wonderful cards! you do beautiful work!

Joanne said...

Very sweet cards -- especially the bird one (I LOVE birds). Also what a great idea to include a seed packet in the pocket!

Pamela said...

Great cards!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

What cute cards! The seed packet idea makes your CPS card ideal for gardeners for sure! Thanks for playing along!