Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A Few Completed Layouts from this Weekend

As I mentioned in an earlier post, here's some of the layouts I created this past weekend.



I worked on finishing up our BC trip from the summer of 2007. It was fun to look at them a year and a half later and remember what a wonderful time we had.




I based these layouts on patterns from the Easy Patterns magazine except I ended up changing the plan on all of them except for one, lol!



I used Amy Butler paper I purchased some time ago at Michaels and matched it up to cardstock from our LSS.



Then I dug in to my rub-ons and other embellishments to finish them.




It felt so good to use up some of the supplies I've had for awhile.



I think this last layout may be my favourite, which one appeals to you?

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Nice layouts, wonderful roses, great memories!

Anonymous said...

I like the sunsets the best too!
Great job!

Anonymous said...

I think I like the third set of pages the best. However, the sunset photos are a close second.

Rosanne said...

Thank you for the kind comments!