Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hearts and Butterflies



This week the Be Inspired Challenge at CC is to use your punches and Cuttlebug in ways other than intended.



So I broke out my Martha punches;royal butterfly, heart, lace edge and leaves. I used the heart differently than intended,after punching, embossing them with swiss dots and curling the edges, I arranged them to create a flower.



I also embossed the butterflies with the swirl embossing pattern.

As Easter is approaching I pulled out my stash of spring and Easter papers and remembered how much I liked this line, Pristine by Paper Salon. Its definitely cheerful and springy!

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

You certainly did use hearts in a different but pretty way.These papers are lovely.

Deanna said...

Gorgeous, you rocked this challenge!

Anonymous said...

I really like the colour combo ... another pretty card by Rosanne! j

Anonymous said...

I love all of the butterflies.

Cassie said...

I love this roseanne! love that pom-pom trim and the butterfly in the middle of the flower!!
I'm glad you re-entered the link so i could see this lovely creation!
thanks for being such a fan and supporter of Cuttlebug Challenge!
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

maybe*mej said...

beautiful.