Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Scrapbook Studio Detailed Look

I'm back with a more detailed look at some of the things in my scrapbook studio, I know you've been waiting with bated breathe ...........I know, I'm delusional but happy........

The wire basket holding some odds and ends was purchased for $1 at a garage sale last spring. Also on my desk is a scented candle that I like to burn while I'm crafting.

Here's my altered tray filled with goodies and a $1 store mirror to alter. The memo board was a deal I found at Kohls on a shopping trip to the US. Also on the table is my latest favourite CD by David Cook.

A closer look at the inspire letters and the curtain I made. On another shopping trip to the US, I found the toile fabric as well as the stripe and knew it would look wonderful with my paint colours. Just measured the window then sewed one long rectangle with a pocket for the rod and voila, a custom curtain!

This is my altered bulletin board. Before it was just a brown ,rather sorry looking corkboard but then I painted it blue and hot glued on some fabric. Then I embellished it with extra wide ric rack and ribbon. The ribbon is held in place with thumbtacks on which I glued buttons. It thanks me daily for giving it new life........I know, there's those delusions again.......but I'm happy......


And on my shelves, a Melissa Frances star, a cute birdie (I have a thing for birds right now), clips and pegs I altered, vintage-look teacups I found at Home Sense to hold little bits and an altered chipboard letter R.




And last but not least, also on my shelf, some scrapbooking bears given to me a dear friend that is perfect for my scrapbook studio!

I hope you've enjoyed this look around my scrapbook studio.



8 comments:

Rosemary said...

Great closeups of your scrapping room. Love the memo board and your curtain you made. All the little touches, so you.

Anonymous said...

Love your room Anne! Did a great job organizing it!
Looks like a fun & inviting area to do your crafting in!

Unknown said...

I think I definitely have studio envy. Your space is beautiful!

Candy Bello said...

Wow! * sigh * its....amazing!

Lori said...

Thanks Roseanne! :o)I hope I feel better soon too! LOL!

Joanne said...

Very, very nice! I too like to have some non-scrapbooking items in my scrapbook space to give me a sense of well-being and inspiration. BTW - I also love birds!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your studio is very inspiring.
The chocolate brown looks really nice ... can you let me know the brand of paint and colour number/name ... I'd love it in my living room.
See your Friday ... Jeannie

Janet said...

Rosanne your studio looks absolutely beautiful. I am so jealous. Maybe one day when I'm big, I can have a studio just like it. Janet