Monday, March 02, 2009

In A Pinch Cards



Well, you knew I wouldn't get through a weekend of scrapping without making some cards right.



Except these cards were easy. They are from two kits I purchased from In A Pinch Designs.



Everything is prestamped and cut for easy assembly.



The instructions are clear and concise.



The papers are beautiful and the ribbon of high quality that perfectly matches the paper.



The only thing I added to some of the cards is some Stickles for a bit of glitter.
They worked up so quickly and look like they took hours! I love them and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a quick and easy project!

6 comments:

Candy Bello said...

these are easy? They're beautiful! And they look like they have lots of layers...looks like a lot of crafting. I'll have to check out that website

:)
candy

Rosemary said...

Wow these look like they are complex and not easy at all. I am checking out the web site....
Rosanne you should give lessons !

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!

EMTsweeetie said...

Wow these are all so cute!! I love the coordinating ribbons

In A Pinch Designs by Judy and Sheri said...

Thanks so much Roseanne for your lovely comments!!!

Rosanne said...

You're very welcome Judy and Sherri!