Sunday, March 15, 2009

BoBunny Card Sketch



The BoBunny blog has a card sketch up this week that everyone is invited to use as inspiration. I found some paper scraps I had from the BoBunny Anna Sophia line then following their sketch created this card. I thought since it was their sketch it was only fair that I use BoBunny paper.

I was also inspired by the dare at DCM to create a card using 3 papers, chipboard, a button, ribbon and one other item. So not only did I follow the BoBunny sketch but I met the dare! My one other item were the Prima flowers. I painted the chipboard in blue then glimmermisted it in olive to tone the blue down a bit. Doesn't it match the button almost perfectly?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab card - love the colour combinations you've used. :)

Vanessa.

Kathy said...

Lovely to see you joining in our dares again Rosanne. Your card is so pretty - I love the papers and that gorgeous swirl

Anonymous said...

Soooo pretty! Did I tell you my birthday is in June? (and blue is my favourite colour?) Just wondering. Very nice Rosanne, Jeannie

Joanne said...

Lovely!