Sunday, March 15, 2009

Altered Mini Composition Books

I've been working my way through various unfinished projects and found these composition books the other day. So while scrapbooking Friday night with friends I finished them up



The first three use Melissa Frances paper so I've trimmed them in lacey bits with flowers and buttons in keeping with the paper's vintage look.



The last is more of a French Country look that I also love.




And Twisted Chick is having an altered notebook challenge this week and these fit right in! There may be a couple more coming as well, Brianne and I found more at the dollar store yesterday!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Your books are wonderful!

Meda said...

Wow! These are awesome!!! Especially the first 3. Hmmm.... I should make some myself.

Michelle Giraud said...

I just love how your mini composition books turned out. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!