Sunday, August 16, 2009

Some New Favourites and A Card!

Good morning everyone!

Thought I'd share a few of my new favourite things.

I think New Yankee candles are some of the best out there and have a few favourite scents, Greenhouse and Harvest immediately come to mind. A couple of weeks ago I discovered this scent, Farmer's Market..........a spicy, sweet scent with an undertone of apples.......so yummy!



This past Tuesday Kathryn and I popped into Toronto to visit Yorkdale where there is now a Crate and Barrel. I found some cute cupcake cookie cutters. Then we made a trip over to Don Mills to check out the new Anthropologie store. I've been drooling over the Anthropologie website and the bits I've read about this store on other blogs. I couldn't let a trip to Toronto go by without checking it out. I loved this store, its very vintage'y! I found some cute oven mitts on sale as well as a cute embroidered and appliqued tea towel that I couldn't resist.......an early birthday present to me!



And speaking of my birthday, here's another birthday card. This is from Mette of England and has cute stamped and coloured image. Thanks so much Mette!



I'd love to hear about some of your new favourite things too!

3 comments:

Regan said...

ooooh, nice, I love those candles!!

My new fav thing is all my Papertrey...ofcourse

Rosemary said...

Lots of lovely fav's , cute tea towel I will be checking out that scent of candle..........

Joanne said...

Don't you just love Anthropologie? I went to one for the first time this summer in Myrtle Beach - I didn't want to leave! Maybe one will come to our area someday.