Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lovely Blog Award

My scrapbooking and blogging friend, Joanne, gave me this lovely blog award a while back and I decided that its time to pass it along!



It is always nice to encourage each other in our blogging efforts and Joanne is always ready with a kind comment. Thanks so much Joanne for the award!

I am passing this award along to:

Mom
Deanna
Heidi
Regan
Judy
Sarah
Stephanie

Now I challenge each of you to take this award and pass it along. You never know when you just might be the bright spot in someone's day!


5 comments:

Deanna said...

Thanks so much gf! I would give this right back to you! :)

Regan said...

well arent you just a darling...mwah!

Unknown said...

Thanks Rosanne! That's so sweet of you!

(-: Heidi

Stephanie said...

Thanks! I am getting ready to do a post on my blog right now.

Rosemary said...

Thank you very much appreciated.