Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Kit and Two Cards

I've received some special mail recently.

First I won a scrapbook kit from Kenner Road at My Life in Lower Case. It contains some wonderful new papers/chipboard including some by Cosmo Cricket, buttons, ribbon, a stamp and a great piece of vintage ledger paper. I can't wait to create with it, thanks so much Celeste!



Then I've received a couple of birthday cards.

The first is from Liz of East Haven Connecticut, the cupcakes are so cute.



The second is from Birgit of Austria, isn't the stamped and coloured image pretty?



Thanks so much ladies!

2 comments:

Birgit said...

Rosanne, great to hear my BD-card has reached you and that you like it! Also thanks for your comment on my blog. Once again Happy Birthday to you!
Love, Birgit

Deanna said...

Oh wow, what an awesome pack to win! Lovin the cards!