Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Seventh Anniversary

of my 39th birthday was yesterday!

Again this year I was totally spoiled by my friends and family. Most of the very thoughtfully picked gifts and cards are pictured below.

I love that everything supports my hobbies and interests in some way from money/gift certificates to spend to chipboard letters to stamps, punches, a book to read, a bookmark, notepad, fancy tea towel, jewellery, a mug with a favourite saying, a microfibre duster for my new car, a shopping carry cart,turntable, coaster and place mats with birds and butterflies. Thank you so much to everyone, I truly appreciate each and everyone of you, I think you know who you are. Thanks too to everyone who wished me a happy birthday on facebook,sent me e-cards and via text, I certainly felt very loved!

And Steve bought me a 12 cup food processor! I can't wait to whip something up in it. And I just have to share the sentiment from the card Steve got for me:

I would cross the widest desert, climb the highest mountain, swim the deepest ocean. I would battle my way through hordes of evil enemies and face the biggest dragon guarding the strongest castle to get to you. Okay I don't know if I actually could. I mean it's all really fancy, romantic talk. But I would try. I would try with all I have.

Isn't that sweet? It reminds me of the lyrics to our wedding song that I think I'll share on our upcoming anniversary.

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

A special person got specially spoiled...........

Anonymous said...

How wonderful for you ... I agree 100% with Rosemary! j

Unknown said...

Happy belated Birthday!

Looks like you had a wonderful one!

(-: Heidi

Regan said...

well Happy birthday to you...now...that is one sexy food processor!

Joanne said...

Happy Birthday friend!

Deanna said...

Happy b-day gf, looks like someone was spoiled! :)