Saturday, August 08, 2009

I'm a Winner!!!

Photobucket

Thank you so much to Cuttlebug Challenges! This is a blog I have followed and participated in almost since it was created, it has really encouraged me to use my Cuttlebug! This past month we had the opportunity to win the new Cuttlebug embossing folders releases by participating in each of their weekly Be Inspired challenges through the month of July!

I was thrilled when I found out yesterday I won! I have won 11 folders with a few highlighted below.

Love this owl!



This is called Victoria and is so me!



Isn't this one pretty?



And love the Fleur De Lis!



I can't wait to play with them! Thanks again Cuttlebug Challenges!

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

What a great prize.....Lucky girl......
can hardly wait to see what you create.....

Anonymous said...

Way cool Rosanne! Congrats! j

Deanna said...

Shut up girl, you are my new BFF! Can't wait to play... lol!

Anonymous said...

You sure deserve the big prize....great work!!
Brenda in Kit

Maricar said...

Congrats on your win. I'll have to check out this site. My Cuttlebug needs to feel the love a little more! :)

Btw, thanks for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

:)

Tricia said...

wahoo! holy moly ! congrats!