Sunday, October 03, 2010

You Are A Blessing To Me

Happy Sunday everyone!

How did you spend World Card Making Day? I spent it at one of my favourite scrap places and made a few cards and some flowers too! I will of course be sharing all my creations over the next few posts.

Today I'm featuring a card I made in gratitude for my Mom as suggested in this week's One Layer challenge.



I took my inspiration for the ink colours from the ribbon. I quite like how it turned out.

Well I'm off to do all the chores I didn't do yesterday, thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

So nice..... thank you .

Regan said...

pretty card..I was gonna stop and say hey...but ooops

Joanne said...

Very pretty - simple and sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card ... the picture doesn't do it justice. j

Susan said...

Very pretty...simple....sweet! Thanks for sharing!!

Deanna said...

Perfection!