Thursday, October 07, 2010

Izzy

A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to take a copic/prisma colouring class at Stamping Bella as instructed by Linda Heavens.

Adding pencil to copics gives the image such depth! And I had no idea how very easy it is.

It was an excellent class and we were given Izzy images to colour. She is sooo cute!

Using some duplicate images I created these cards:




They use the same layout as the cards designed by Linda but without the sewing detail.

I'll add sewing to the class cards and post them when they're done.

Now to branch out on my own with copics and pencils!



5 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

These are so cute!

Regan said...

nice job...I love my pencils!!

Rosemary said...

Lovely cute cards

Deanna said...

Beautiful Rosanne... Linda rocks!

LindaH said...

These turned out sooooooooo CUTE!!!!!