Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Table

We had friends over for dinner this past Sunday and I thought it would be fun to set the table in a halloweeen theme.

I used the Witch Hazel cookie jar my Mom gave me for my birthday as the centrepiece(except its full of candy not cookies!)then gathered up other bits and pieces of halloween stuff I had around.



The tapers I think my Mom also gave me years ago and I had some halloween confetti too.



And I had exactly the right number of wicker pumpkins that I filled with candy and used as table favours!



I did try a couple new recipes too, one was a lasagna and the other a crock pot chocolate cake. I think they both ended up tasting a little 'scary', suitable to the halloween theme but I will not be sharing them here, just too 'ghoulish'! I crack myself up lol!

5 comments:

Linda S said...

Absolutely frightening!!! Love it, Rosanne! Can I bring my wine tasting group over this afternoon? Your table is putting me to shame!

Rosemary said...

Ghoulish delightful tablescape.

Deanna said...

This looks awesome Rosanne!

Avril Tanner said...

Such a perfect tabel setting!

Regan said...

ok martha...bwahahahaha