Saturday, October 16, 2010

One Layer Challenge 24 - Non-Traditional Holiday Colours

Hi there!

Thought I'd pop in quickly with my card for this week's one layer challenge. Jen of Styles Ink is hosting the challenge this week and suggested we create a holiday card with a non-traditional colour as the background, no white,cream, red or green.

I decided to use pink stamped with avocado green accented with pink buttons and a bit of bling!



I'm pretty happy with it!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Saturday!

9 comments:

Regan said...

ooooh...i likey!

Avril Tanner said...

So pretty... Love the buttons with the stamped image!

Susan said...

The green leaves look awesome. Love the addition of the buttons!

Bev J. said...

Love the pink with the buttons-pretty.

Deanna said...

So pretty!

Deborah Frings said...

This is very pretty. I love the leaves and swirl.

Jennifer Styles said...

Deck the Halls for a Holly, Jolly Christmas!

I love the colours you used and what a perfect layout!

Great job on OLW24!

Rosemary said...

Lovely card elegant and simple.

John H said...

I meant to post this last week.
I just love this jolly card