Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge # 50 - Something Old/Something New

Its time for another Little Red Wagon challenge! This week it is my turn to set the challenge and I challenge you to use something old and something new on your creation.

I decided to decorate a relatively new birdhouse(inspired by Regan's birdhouse from this spring) with paper I've had for ages and vintage trim:



I also used older flowers and the first border punch I ever purchased, threading water.



Please join us over at Little Red Wagon this week and show us your creations. We love to see what you make! Be sure to stop by and see all the other terrific creations too!


3 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

This turned out just amazing! I totally love the papers you used and the embelishments are just perfect!

Deanna said...

Wowzers Rosanne, this is stunning!

Regan said...

like WOW