Saturday, October 30, 2010

Black, White and Red All Over

Hi all!

I hope you're having a terrific Saturday!

A friend and I spent a lovely evening creating at home last night and I made a card for this week's one layer challenge to use red,white and black.



I used my new PTI stamp set Merry Little Christmas and my card is almost a direct lift of one of the designer's cards. So although I can't take credit for the design I still really like it and the colour combo!

Thanks for stopping by.


9 comments:

Deanna said...

It is beautiful!

Avril Tanner said...

absolutely adorable!

Doris said...

What a great card!

John H said...

That card is gorgeous.

Rosemary said...

Beautiful card , lovely sentiment.

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Rosanne! I love it!!

Deborah Frings said...

This is so sweet. I think the verse is great.

Susan said...

Great card...I love that stamp set too!

PetraB said...

This is such a sweet and beautiful card. The sentiment is lovely.