Friday, September 24, 2010

Outdoor Fall Decorating

I've recently done a bit of outdoor autumn-like decorating.

Essentially I redid my planters to remove the straggly bits and replace them with Mums in different colours.

The potato vine and coleus have continue to do well all summer and now into the fall.


In my front window box I added a small pumpkin, white squash and kale along with a white mum.



In the next pot I left the ivy and added a small pumpkin. Its simple but effective I think.


I'll be back with a bit of interior autumn decor soon.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Regan said...

come on over whever to do mine!!!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Everything looks fabulous. I love the addition of the pumpkins to the gorgeous plants. Stunning. Hugs, Marty

Deanna said...

so jealous!

sarah said...

so sweet accessories for fall decorations. thanks