Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge # 46 - Seeing Stars!

Happy Wednesday! Time for another Little Red Wagon challenge!

This weekend Deanna suggested we use stars in our creations. So I created a few stars on my Cricut then embellished them with buttons, twine and ribbon.



I envision using them as table decorations or to decorate gift bags and packages but I'm sure there are lots of other ways they could be used as well!

Please join us over at Little Red Wagon this week and show us how you've used stars! We love to see what you create! Be sure to stop by and see all the other terrific creations too!


6 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

oh... very cool! Is this the first cricut project posted online?

Rosemary said...

These are lovely.

Regan said...

aaaah nice job friend!!

Deanna said...

Ack, I love these! Amazing!

Rika said...

These are wonderful.

Joanne said...

Very pretty! Reminds me of Christmas:)