Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Little Red Wagon # 47 - Let's See Some Sparkle!

Hi all! Its time for another Little Red Wagon challenge!

This week Joanne suggested we use glitter on our creations. And did I ever! I wanted to try using spray adhesive to adhere the glitter and it worked! But I should have tapped more of the excess glitter off, it did end up everywhere and all over me too! But it sure was fun to create this card:



In keeping with the changing season I dug into some Memory Makers Autumn Splendor that I picked up on sale last year. Its faint but you can see that the pears are glittered too!

Please join us over at Little Red Wagon this week and show us how you use glitter! We love to see what you create! Be sure to stop by and see all the other terrific creations too!


5 comments:

Rosemary said...

Nice glittery card.....love the sentiment.

Avril Tanner said...

Gorgeous card Rosanne! I will have to try that spray glue!

Regan said...

nice job...I've been hoarding that paper since last year...ack,!!

Joanne said...

Very pretty!

Deanna said...

Wow so pretty!