Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge # 44 - Paint!

Wednesday again and the first day of September! Time sure does fly!

And its time for another Little Red Wagon challenge, this week Regan choose paint

So I decided to paint a background on which I layered embellishments:



I used Papertrey's Just the Ticket stamp set and die to create the tickets on this card, love it!

Please join us over at Little Red Wagon this week and show us your painted creations. We love to see what you create! Be sure to stop by and see all the other terrific creations too!


6 comments:

Joanne said...

Very nice Rosanne! I love the monotone colors!
Joanne xo

Regan said...

wow...so pretty!

Linda Beeson said...

I love that accent of the paint and the tickets turned out so cute. I have that stamp, gotta use it.

Avril Tanner said...

Totally love the painted background! And those tickets are adorable!

Rosemary said...

What a pretty card love the stamp!

Deanna said...

Stunning girl!