Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mount Vernon and Monticello

Hi all, hope you've had a great weekend! Mine has been busy scrapping, stamp colouring, a bit of shopping with some household chores thrown in too! And I have tomorrow off and am going to see a taping of Steven and Chris, that should be fun!

Tonight I thought I'd share a few more vacation pics.

A couple of our favourite stops were at Mount Vernon and Monticello.

Here's Washington's Mount Vernon on the edge of the Potomac River.

Front view

River view.

And here is Jefferson's Monticello located on the outskirts of Charlottesville.



Two completely different plantations and both very much worth seeing!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Both look interesting .

Avril Tanner said...

very cool... now I am wishing I had tagged along!