Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge # 48 - Handmade Embellishment

Hello!

Time for another Little Red Wagon challenge!

This week Avril challenged us to use a handmade embellishment on our creation.

So it was the perfect opportunity to use some zippers I bought at the thrift store and create flowers. I was inspired to make them by Dee and Heidi, click on their names to see their zipper flowers!

But first check out my zipper flowers on the card below:




Aren't they fun!

And I followed Card Patterns Sketch #83 in the creation of this card too!

Please join us over at Little Red Wagon this week and show us your handmade embellishments.We love to see what you create! Be sure to stop by and see all the other terrific creations too!



11 comments:

Regan said...

shut uuuuup...i love the colours--perfect!

Avril Tanner said...

gorgeous card and I love the flowers!

LeAnne said...

Now THAT is out-of-the-box!!! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

COOL! j

Joanne said...

Oh yah! I love zipper flowers!
Joanne xo

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your card! I have never seen zipper flowers before! Just FAB!

Rosemary said...

Just too cute!

Heather Rogers said...

Lovein' the zipper flowers. Those are too cute! Thanks for playing this week at Card Patterns. :)

Kathlene said...

Zipper posies--so danged clever! Love your card.

Linda S said...

I love your zipper flowers!!! How cool they look! You are so creative!!

Deanna said...

OMG they turned out awesome girl! Great color combo!