Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge # 45 - A Photo Card

Happy Wednesday! Time for another Little Red Wagon challenge and this week it is my turn to set the theme.♥

I've decided to go with an idea I saw on a blog(not sure where now) a few years ago and am just now getting around to trying, and that is to use a photo on your card.

I often take pictures of the garden but don't know what to do with them all, so I used a few to create these cards:





I've made mine thank you cards but I think you could adapt them to any event.

I hope I've inspired you to use your photos on your card creations and please join us over at Little Red Wagon this week and show us your cards! We love to see what you create! Be sure to stop by and see all the other terrific cards too!

8 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Beautiful Cards Rosanne and great challenge!

Regan said...

beautiful...you are putting that photography class to good use!!!

Rosemary said...

What a unique idea and a great way to use pictures. Great challenge ,now have to get my thinking cap on.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Great cards. This was a very unique challenge and the Little Red Wagon team did an amazing job with it.

Linda S said...

Love your cards, Rosanne! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

what a great idea ... very nice! j

Anonymous said...

what a great idea ... very nice! j

Deanna said...

These turned out great Rosanne!