Monday, January 02, 2012

Word of 2012 - Document

Well, I've decided on a word for 2012 and it is Document.

I haven't done a very good job lately in documenting our lives whether in written or photographic form and want to change that in 2012.

So in addition to 52 lists in 52 weeks, I'm also going to do a status weekly update as follows:

I'm currently:

Listening to American Pickers on TV
Eating nothing
Drinking coffee with Baileys
Wearing my warm fleecy housecoat
Feeling tired
Weather is snowy and overcast
Wanting to snap my fingers and have the house cleaned and organized
Needing to get up and clean the house
Thinking that I may cave and get a Smash book to document 2012
Enjoying inspiration and ideas found on Pinterest.


Do you have a word for 2012?


4 comments:

Deanna said...

Love it and this list thing is very interesting!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Yes, my word is ENJOY! I will enjoy following your 2012 journey. I too enjoy Pinterest.

Avril Tanner said...

Great idea to document the everyday too!

Jeannie said...

That's a very cool idea ... very cool indeed.