Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Little Red Wagon Challenge #117 - Winter Wonderland

This week at Little Red Wagon Joanne has selected the theme of 'winter wonderland'.

So I decided to use my winter village embossing folder to create this card:

You can't see it well in the  photo but I've added glitter  to each of the gently falling snowflakes.

Of course if you really want to know how I feel about those snowflakes, here it is:
Bwahahaha!!!!

Anyway, why don't you dig out your winter themed items and link your creation up at Little Red Wagon, we love to see what you create!



9 comments:

Tammy said...

LOL--the best thing about this card is how shocked the recipient will be when he or she opens it up! The front of the card is very deceiving :)

MaryAnn N. said...

but you have to laugh when you open it Tammy.
Love it Rosanne! very pretty embossing and snowflakes!.

Regan said...

aaaaaaack- I love it, I love that you actually posted it

you are a baaaaad girl!

Joanne said...

Cute card!
Joanne xo

Judy Beeksma said...

Ok Roseanne...You surprised me with the inside of that card!!! Love the card!!!

Dr. J said...

You posted what we all feel! Way to go!! Love that embossing folder.

Avril Tanner said...

I am so glad to see you decided to post the inside too! I know we were all laughing about it the other night! Great Card!

Deanna said...

I love that you posted it! So fun and true at the same time. :)

JanR said...

Bwah ha ha, that's hilarious! Almost choked on my yogurt.