Friday, June 19, 2009

Use It! Challenge 15

I've been following and participating in Rae Barthel's Use It! blog since she started it a few months ago.

Her challenges encourage us to dehoard and use up those supplies!
So far in some of the prior challenges I've used eyelets I haven't used in a long while as well as a stitching template I bought then hadn't used!

Rae selects a challenge winner each week and last week I won! So this week I get to set the challenge! Ready?

1/Use patterned paper scraps you've had for more than 1 year!

2/Use chipboard - I used one of my many chipboard scroll pieces!

3/Use paint - I painted the chipboard.

4/Use a rub-on - I used some Daisy D's flowers rubbed on cardstock,then cut them out

5/Optional: Use foam dots - These are one of my favourite things to use right now,love the depth they provide.I used them to adhere the rub-on flowers to the card.


And here's my card!



I'd love for you all to play along, please link up your card on the Use It! blog here!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Love your card and I love the challenge! I will definitely be playing!

Rosemary said...

Wow this is a terrific card!I have nothing that old but will still try to make something.

Regan said...

LOVE this card girl, i'm all over it!

Deanna said...

I am not gonna lie... this is gonna be tough but I am definitely gonna try!