Friday, June 05, 2009

A Couple More Planters and a Picnik

Here'a a couple more planters from our garden.

I always plant the birdbath with flowers and last year I was so pleased with the impatiens decided to do them again.



Then we've had this big terracotta pot that sat on our deck filled with herbs for many years. As I now have a garden spot for herbs, we moved this to an open garden spot and filled it with some of my favourite annuals, daisies, heliotrope and fushia.



On a completely different note, I've been toying with the idea of asking for Photoshop for my birthday and found a free online photo editing tool called Picnik.

Here's what I did to the planter pictures using Picnik and the free focal black and white option.






Pretty cool eh? I think I could get into this photo editing stuff!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh .... love that photo editing. Just wondering, what happens if the birds get thirsty? j

Rosemary said...

Both containers look so nice, great colour combo on the second.
I will check out Picnik.

Anonymous said...

VERY cool!!
Brenda