Saturday, May 30, 2009

Monogram Card Set

This week's Be Inspired at CCC is to create a monogram card set or card.

I decided to go for it and create a set!




I used an 'R' stamp I received for my birthday last year, along with some new African gold embossing powder to create the monogram. Then using my cuttlebug and spellbinders cut them out.



I then used some Amy Butler paper and various embossing folders and border punches to create four cards.



I finished up by creating a holder for the cards. Hmm, I guess I'll need to give these cards to someone whose name starts with 'R'!

Have a great day everyone! Enjoy the sunshine!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo glad that my name is Reannie! These are beautiful. j

Rosemary said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! Love the papers used .

Unknown said...

What a great set of cards!! I love the holder you made too!!

MoniqueAnne said...

Beautiful! Wow!

I'm new to the world of Cuttlebug Challenge (and card making in general), but I love finding new talented card makers to "follow" as I gain experience and collect inspiration. Thank you for sharing!

Helen F. said...

These are lovey note cards and the holder is wonderful too....wish I had an "R" in my initials :o)

Becky said...

These are just gorgeous, love the bold and beautiful dp.

Allison said...

great card, lovely colours
Thanks for playing this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Sherry said...

Love the patterns on these Anne!

Maggie Lamarre said...

I luv the Amy butler paper, great job on the Monogram.
Maggie