Wednesday, May 06, 2009

First Ever Scrapbook Page

Joanne has invited me to play this game and I agree that it is a lesson in humility but we all started somewhere right?

1. Show us your first scrapbook page
2. Write a couple of lines about the page - associated with your feelings, your thoughts and when you did it
3. Pass the game on to 5 people

So here is my first.ever.scrapbook.page:



Like Joanne I was introduced to scrapbooking through Creative Memories and my friend Nancy and have not looked back! It was fun to look at these early pages and remember the activities and milestones scrapped. My daughter took dance lessons for a short period of time and this page shows them in their dance costumes before their recital.

I'm passing this tag onto Lea,Judy, Karen, Adrienne and Heidi.

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

It does bring back good memories.

Joanne said...

It looks alot like my first page! (lol) Well done! Thanks for sharing.

Holly said...

hehe. looks similar to mine too. I think a lot of us started with C.M.

Unknown said...

LOL! You REALLY don't want to see my first scrapbook page! It's just so sad!

Thanks for the tag!

(-: Heidi

Anonymous said...

LOL.....good memories for sure but I can't help it...everytime I see a corner triangle balaced by another corner triangle, I think CM!!
bRENDA IN kIT

Beth aka BR-T said...

Awesome! you are right we gotta start somewhere...I love my first lo because they are a great tool to let me realize I have improved! BR-T