Friday, March 21, 2008
A Couple More Easter Projects
Brittany and I created these eggs this morning from styrofoam eggs. The original idea I had didn't work, so when I saw this idea on the Queen and Co blog, I knew that was the one for us.
A little paint, some adhesive felt, flowers and brads they're done.
They look cute tucked in this basket.
Then I had found some felt bunnies on clothespins at the dollar store and created some cute placecards using leftover scraps of Paper Salon paper. For a bit of whimsy, I added the butterflies(found at the dollar store too) with a bit a wire.
And I have one last quick easter idea that I hope to post about later today.