Sunday, February 13, 2011

Work In Progress


Well, I thought I'd check in with how I'm doing on my 2011 resolutions.

The first resolution was organization. I've made pretty good progress on this one. All old magazines are gone, my scrapbook room is in way better shape, my completed pages filed, a few things have been listed on Kijiji, my clothes have been gone through and I've donated some items to charity(with another pick up this Tuesday). There's still more to do though and I'll be spending some time on this goal today.

Second was to recommit to healthful eating and exercising. This one got off to a slow start. I'm still getting to curves twice a week but have gotten on the treadmill a few times. I really need to get this incorporated into my weekly schedule. And as for the healthful eating, once I cleared out the Christmas goodies this hasn't gone too badly but now I have Valentine's goodies to clear out......I think they will be going to work this week.

Third was to use my sewing machine more. I have actually made some progress on this one too! I've sewn on a couple of scrapbook pages and I made a cute Valentines runner. That's one of 6 projects done! And some friends and I are planning a sewing evening for later this week. I've purchased some fabric to make a sewing machine and cricut cover so I think I'll work on those.

And finally my last goal was to use my Cricut more. I did use it to cut out the circles for the Valentine tussie mussies I made. Since I made 9 of them does that count as 9 of my 24 items or 1? Hmm, 'll think about that but I definitely need to continue to use it more!

So overall I've been making good progress on all my resolutions and there is nothing like revisiting them to not lose sight of them.

So how about you, how are you doing with your resolutions?

1 comment:

Avril Tanner said...

yeah!!! Rosanne! That is great!!!