Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Thankful For You

I decided to try to get back into the swing of some card challenges tonight and I have to admit it was tough going for a bit. But I perservered and used one of my new cuttlebug folders called Ornamental that I received from the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog. I also dipped into a couple of new PTI stamp sets, Fall Elegance and Vintage Labels. And as per usual I looked through my scraps to find the patterned papers used.



I created the label using a spellbinders label one die then embossed it and stamped it with the border. I then added some swirls, cut out some stamped leaves and added the sentiment. Given the fall theme it fits in perfectly with this weeks Be Inspired at Cuttlebug Challenges. I also added some Martha Stewart ribbon I'd been saving and so it fits the challenge at Caardvarks too.

Then I just had to share the package of goodies I won from Cuttlebug Challenges little while back.



Doesn't everything look yummy? I can't wait to try it all out!

11 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love the stamping and embossing on your beautiful die cut label ... fun two-sided ribbon too.

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooh i am loving the combination of patterns and colors you've used here...and the layers of different sized mats are awesome, too!

csroyal said...

Super card! Gorgeous! Glad to see you again at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot!!!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Very sweet card, the embossing adds such a perfect textural element for your card!

Deanna said...

Wow what a beautiful card Rosanne! And what a haul from Cuttlebug challenges!

Rosemary said...

I think that is one of the best cards I have ever seen. What a great bundle of treats....

Kathy said...

Love these colors such a pretty card!

http://thedailymarker.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love all that sramping and embossing!

Shantaie said...

Gorgeous card!! Happy to see you are enjoying your goodies:)

thanks for celebrating fall with us at cuttlebug challenge blog!

Maggie Lamarre said...

Rosanne,
Congrats, I'm glad you got your goodies, can't wait to see what you create.
Maggie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
http://cuttingabove.blogspot.com

Amy C said...

This is so pretty!! What a great sentiment.