Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall Banner

My guest post is up at Cuttlebug Challenges! Click here to check it out!

I created this fall banner in the colour scheme suggested along with using the morrocan and fleur de lis embosssing folders.



I've been wanting to create a banner for awhile and enjoyed it so much.



To create the banner, each pennant is 6 inches wide by 8 inches long. I used a base of white cardstock then layered on the patterned and embossed paper. I embellished each section using various ribbons, pompoms, lace, twine, buttons, felt leaves, bling etc. from my stash.



I'd love it if you would play along with the Cuttlebug Be Inspired challenge this week, be sure to post your creation here. And if you are not already a follower of their blog, please join them in their quest for 2000 followers, you wont be disappointed by the projects and inspiration to be found there!

Thanks again to Cuttlebug Challenges for selecting me as one of their guest designers this week!


7 comments:

Carolyn Wolff said...

Beautiful! I wish I had more time to play.

Deanna said...

Wow Rosanne, it turned out beautiful!

Regan said...

oh my GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

VERY nice Rosanne! j

Joanne said...

Great banner! Congrats on the guest design team spot!

Rosemary said...

Terrific banner, will check out Cuttlebug challenges..

Kenlie said...

Adorable!