Saturday, October 17, 2009

Simple and Elegant Orchid Arrangement

At the hotel we stayed at in Oahu, they had orchid arrangements spread throughout the lobby that looked wonderful. Of course orchids grow in such abundance there they can afford to spread them around!

But I did take note and found the perfect vase at Micheals(yea for 40% off coupons)to make my own arrangement.



So this is how easy it is, put a few inches of water in the bottom of a square vase, add a stem or two of orchids, and voila, a simple but elegant arrangement.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks just like the ones in Hawaii! Very nice...

Kathryn

Rosemary said...

Very pretty and an idea I am sure I will steal.

Joanne said...

Now why didn't I think of that? lol Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Love this! Simple and modern!

(-: Heidi