Sunday, January 13, 2008

Restaurant Like in Vienna


Yes, this restaurant, Two Goblets, bills itself as a Restaurant Like in Vienna. And last night we went there for dinner. I'd heard it serves really good schnitzel and perogies. Brianne loves perogies so has been wanting to try it out for ages!


It did not disappoint! Salad or soup was included with each entree and the portion sizes of the schnitzel were huge! We brought lots home for lunch or dinner today.


Steve had some mini cabbage rolls to start, that were very good!



And here's the platter of perogies and schnitzel. The schnitzel was served piping hot and the batter was very light!



We'll definitely go back here again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm looks good ... I will have to try it out next time I am in kitchener....:)

Rosemary said...

Wow another good restaurant.
Leave me directions for my visit.