Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Couple of New Favourite Products!





I recently went to HeartStrings in Cambridge. Its a great gift/home decor shop in Cambridge and I picked up two products that I really love.

The first is Lull Dry. You just put it in the dryer with your clothes and the scent of lavender infuses the clothes as they dry. One sachet(filled with dried lavender) lasts for about 20 loads!

The second is Almond Silk Soap. Its made by a local supplier and smells wonderful! I have sensitive skin but have had no reaction to this soap. Its suds up wonderfully and, because of the almond, is a natural exfoliant.

I'm planning a shopping day in May with my Mom, Grandma and Sister and this store will definitely be one of the stops.

Follow this link for more details on the store.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Checked out the web site looks like an interesting place with lots of nice stuff.
Looking forward to our day already asked for it off.

Holly said...

Lavender is one of my favourite smells!