Sunday, August 17, 2008

More Birthday Wishes

Earlier this year, I participated in Karin's card swap and signed up to participate in a birthday card swap. So this week I've received some beautiful cards!

I received this card from Miranda, of the Netherlands.



This card is from Birgit, of Austria.



This card is from Pina, who I believe is also from the Netherlands.



And finally, I received this package from Linda,of England.



And in the package was a wonderful stamp(girl with bear as its hard to tell in the pic), brads and buttons along with a gorgeous card! I can't wait to try the stamp out!



Thanks so much ladies, for the birthday wishes! You have created gorgeous cards!



2 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

Hey lucky you receiving such lovely cards & some goodies too.
Happy Birthday....
Lorraine xxx

Rosemary said...

I am so impressed with the world wide response to your birthday , really is a small world full of lovely people.