Thursday, August 21, 2008

More Birthday Gifts



We went out with John and Dana on Saturday night and they surprised me with a birthday gift. The gift was made up of things they found on their Eastern vacation and are all things I love, raspberry liqueur, anisette balls and a yummy looking chocolate that is 5 truffle layers in one. I'll take a picture of it when I cut into it but will save it for a bit.

Then I was surprised at work by a delivery of orchids from Catherine who I work with quite closely on one of our cases despite the fact that we are in different offices.



I've never received orchids before, aren't they lovely?



And I couldn't let this blog entry go by without posting a pic of John and Dana too!






2 comments:

Rosemary said...

You are certainly well thought of by your friends, collegues and family.

Unknown said...

OH man, you have recieved so many birthday items! :D How glorious! I hope to get as lucky as you this year!

Oh guess what?
I have entered into a contest, and need some votes! :D Stop on by my blog
http://scrappin-a-rose.blogspot.com/
and read the first two posts on how to vote for me! :D Thanks! :D Much Appreciated!