Thursday, August 07, 2008

Happy Birthday in Pink



This is the card I created based on Kazan's sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You.

As always, I used scraps of papers I had around, the main pattern on this card is by Basic Grey. I also used a new Martha Stewart border punch I picked up at AC Moore this week.

Speaking of AC Moore, the girls and I went shopping in Buffalo on Tuesday. We left at just after 7am and got home after 11pm. Brianne is quite the bargain hunter and we closed out the mall. We also hit Target, Walmart and Kohls. They are now well out-fitted for back to school.

Here they are at Applebees, where we had lunch.




8 comments:

Rosemary said...

Those drinks look yummy.
Wow you are major shoppers to keep at it that long .

Je@net said...

Great card! Love the pink color!

Unknown said...

that floral paper is lovely and the picture of your girls is gorgeous too - yummy drinks :)

Kathryn said...

Beautiful card -- I love pink and green together -- so lovely!

Anonymous said...

what a dainty card lovely

mmm Applebees we are heading to Florida in 3 weeks 4 days can you tell i am excited

Joke said...

Oh, I love pink. That card looks pretty. Love it.

Joke

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.. yum! Your girls are adorable..and those drinks.. YUMMY! lol!

Jacey's Mom said...

Cute card! Love the pink and green together.
Take care,
Christy