Sunday, May 25, 2008

Triple The Sketch 8



I spent this afternoon cropping with friends and created this layout, using more Carribean cruise pics, based on Triple The Sketch 8. This is a versatile sketch which I turned by 90 degrees and used with three photos.

Edited to add: Now that I've looked at this layout online a few times, I noticed that I've put the rainbow pic on upside down!!!! Hmmm, I have to try to fix that, how will I get the chipboard and glue off the photo without destroying it? I'll take any and all ideas!!! LOL.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your interpretation of the sketch!! And your use of the BG Two Scoops is fantastic:) Thanks for playing with us!

Patter Cross said...

Love how you turned the sketch! And those are great pictures. Just a wonderful layout, and thanks for joining us at Triple the Sketch! :)

Anonymous said...

hi, I came across your blog. I love the layout. I also have feet in flip flops shot with my girlfriends =)

Cami said...

Did you use permanent adhesive? If so, you're probably going to have to disguise the spot somehow. That's what I do w/ my layouts anyway. Some of best/favorites have been due to mistakes. Love the BG and the rainbow pic!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the page! I wouldn't worry too much about the rainbow -- it's almost as if you're looking at it from the other side of Heaven :) Thanks for sharing your work!

XO,

Rosalyn-Sue

Anonymous said...

oooooh! Great job! I love this! So Pretty!

Jackie said...

Fab LO...........the rainbow pic adds character :)