Saturday, December 01, 2007

Christmas Stockings

I spent last night scrapbooking with friends. We all worked on various Christmas projects from mini-albums to cards to gift card stockings.

I made three gift card stockings based on the instructions published by Papercrafts Magazine and designer Nancy Davies(also a contributer to the Go Scrapping message board where I've been known to hang out!).

I suspect I may make more of these but here's a look at those I've done so far.







I also made this Christmas tree card compliments of Janet who put a package together for each of us to make two cards. It was a quick one to make and I like how it turned out!



I spent today decorating the house so will post some decorating pics later this week!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Love your cards and stockings

Unknown said...

Those Stockings turned out GREAT!!! You must share with Nancy :)