Monday, February 02, 2009

I'm Baaack!!!!

Photobucket



Last week I mentioned I was away from my blog for a bit. Well, actually I was away from everything! No internet for an entire week while I enjoyed myself on a Carribean Cruise with my family.


I now have a ton of e-mails, blogs and over 700 photos to go through. Not to mention laundry, groceries and getting back into the swing of things here.

The top photo is of the ship we sailed on, Adventure of The Seas. The lower photo shows the 3 ships docked at St.Martin while we were there, ours is behind the smaller ship!





Off to get laundry started just as soon as the ground stops rocking. OK, I don't think I can wait that long, talk about sea legs!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

Welcome back.
At least you brought back the sun for today; would have liked some of the warmth too.
Looking forward to your pictures maybe not 700 tho.

Jannett said...

welcome back....
nice to see warmth in these photos... :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back......sure looks inviting......you know, if I remember correctly, you don't get to do any cooking on one of those cruises eh??
LOL

Brenda....cooking in AZ...but it is warm!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you had a great time on your warm cruise. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures from your adventure.

Holly said...

ohhhh... sounds heavenly!

Anonymous said...

Nice Ship!!!
Hope everyone handled the voyage without going green!