Friday, February 29, 2008

Me

I think I've completed and posted one of these questionnaires before but in case I need the answers for future reference I thought I'd post this again. All answers have been provided after much thought and in all seriousness.


1. What time is it?
7:59

2. What are your full names?
Rosanne Marie

3. What are you most afraid of:
Meeting George Clooney and forgetting my name

4. Place of birth?
London, Ontario

5. Favorite food?
Chocolate, is there anything else?

6. Your natural hair color?
Brown with gold flecks(have to squint to see the flecks, but they’re there, really!)

7. Have you traveled?
Yes, just back from taking the girls to school

8. Do you scrunch or fold (toilet paper)?
Why???

9. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Yes

10. Been in a car accident ?
Yes , I have caused several

11.Mercedes Benz or Lexus
Mercedes

12. Favorite day of the week?
Any day I’m scrapbooking or crafting

13. Favorite Restaurant?
20 King

14. Favorite Flower?
Lilies

15. Favorite sport to watch?
Extreme Figure Skating(it is a sport isn't it?)

16. Favorite Drink?
Vanilla latte, half café, non-fat, extra hot........

17. Favorite ice cream?
Peanut butter chocolate

18. Disney or Warner Brothers?
Disney

19. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Wendy’s

20. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Iced coffee, really! It was just installed

21. How many times you failed your driver's test?
None

22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
Mom

23. Hobbies
Scrapbooking, crafting, reading, blogging, reading blogs, reading more blogs.....

24. Bedtime?
11 pm or when I drag myself off the computer and away from reading blogs

27. Who is the person you are most curious to see their answers?
Everyone

28. What means the most to you?
Family and friends

29. Favorite TV shows?
American Idol, Dexter, Cane, Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, Gene Simmons Family Jewels

30. Dating MALES or FEMALES
Married to a male.

31. Are you Tall or short
Short but I always wanted to be tall

32. What is your Favorite color?
Soft greens

33. How many pets do you have?
Does my husband count????LOL!

34. Age: Above or below 29
A bit above

35. What would you like to accomplish/do before you die?
Meet George Clooney and vacation at his Italian villa

1 comment:

Tip Junkie said...

Great meme! You received an award over on my site. Thank you so much for the inspiration!