Sunday, March 04, 2007

Busy Weekend

Well, it was busy and fun weekend around our house!

Friday started off with the girls having a "snow" day because of the snow and ice on Thursday night/Friday morning. I took a few pics of the ice on Friday morning.



I then left(the roads were fine!)for a scrapbooking retreat at Tom Horton's Camp Onondaga south of Cambridge hosted by Two Scrapbook Friends! I'll post the layouts I finished to my blog later this week but I have added some of the photos I took of us cropping! Of course we did need to take breaks with silly games involving oreo cookies and as well as draws! I won two chipboard books and a design book in the draws! It was a great time with lots of scrapping and laughter(and late nights)!
By the way the camp was great, I can see why kids would love it there! Lots of open space, great two story cabins, nice common area with loft(a few of us scrapped in the loft and became known as the "lofty ladies"), barn with animals and other facilities including a pool!


And while I was scrapping a picture of Brittany just starting to learn to play the piano, she performed a piano piece in Beckettfest and received good feedback from the moderator.


Steve took the girls to see Bridge to Terabithia on Saturday night then today took them both and Brianne's friend Claire tubing at Chicopee Tube Park! They all had a great time! We all hope to go next week with my sister and her family.


And now I'm off to wath Amazing Race! Who will finish last tonight!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

tubing looks like fun