Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Little Red Wagon #203 - Black, White/Cream and Kraft


Hello everyone!

It's my turn to set this week's challenge over at Litle Red Wagon.

I chose a colour challenge to use only black, white/cream and kraft.

I made this card for my father's birthday a couple of week's ago, I thought the colour scheme was appropriate for a masculine card(not to mention the age!).

We'd love it if you would dig into those wagons and play along with us and link you project at Little Red Wagon.

We love to see what you create.

5 comments:

JanR said...

Wonderful card! So classy.

Rosemary said...

Great card

Joanne said...

Love it Rosanne! The papers look gorgeous together!
Joanne xo

Jayne said...

Love this colour combo Rosanne and you worked it beautifully.

Regan said...

great card girl